Tony the tiger

I open the door to my  Oma and Opa's house and their dog  Tony the Tiger is a wiener dog that's black. mixed with a fluffy other type of dog color. I opened the door to my  Oma and Opa's house And their dog  Tony the Tiger And he was so excited to see me that he jumped down from the couch and started jumping on me. It was so fun to see tony the tiger and i played with tiger. I didn't want to play with Tony  because I was trying to do something so he keeps  jumping on me and it was so annoying that I grabbed his mouth and he ran away and I laughed because he was so cute running away  I love Tony because he's my favorite dog in the world

So he was trying to bite me and I was trying to help My Oma.But he was being soooo Annoying I ran away and he kept chasing me. so I stoped for some water because I was soooo tired and  need Water because it's good for me. Tony was back to bite me then  and he followed me everywhere I went so he can bite me.

I was so mad that I grabbed his mouth and  he doesn't like it so he tried to bite me. It was so scary that I ran away from Tony  cuz  it's like he has Tiger teeth. I took a break but then he came back and started chasing me  again. It was so fun and Tony was so happy because I was staying the night at their house.

I feel bad for taking a break so I started to play with him and he was so happy to play he jumped on me and I started hugging him. He was the best little puppy ever and I will always love him .He's cute little and every time Tony sees me he would hop down from his place and then he'll come to the door he waits for me at the door for like 2 minutes or 3 minutes and it's so fun to see him and he was  so excited to see me.

5 thoughts on “Tony the tiger

1. volkejs35

It was so funny and it was BEAUTIFUL do you hear me, BEAUTIFUL, oh sorry I take it to far BEAUTIFUL. Work it Queen. Love your best friend JADE.

Reply
  2. Carrie - JD’s mom

Tony sounds like such an energetic little dog. You did such a great job describing him that I can see why you love him so much.

Reply